|7 Nights Hawaii Dream Vacation Certificate
A dream vacation with outstanding hotel accommodations on two islands - 4 Spectacular Nights of Accommodations on Oahu and 3 Romantic Nights of Accommodations on Hawaii (Big Island).
- 8.5” x 3.5” full color, high gloss magazine cover stock, with full details printed on the reverse.
- End user must send $19.95 for processing and delivery.
- This certificate is designed for two adults (one of which must be at least 21 years of age).
- Once confirmed, end user will be required to pay $25.00 - $30.00 per night for room taxes, housekeeping and reservation processing.
- The accommodations sleep up to four people, however you will be required to pay $20.00 per day per person for the 3rd and 4th person.
- One adult must possess a major credit card and a valid driver’s license for identification. This offer does not include food, beverages, gratuities, airfare, service charges or incidental expenses.
- This offer is valid for Canadian and U.S. residents (excluding residents of Hawaii).
- Accommodations are subject to availability.
- To be valid, you must select two dates at least 45 days apart. When your reservation is confirmed, you will be mailed a written confirmation letter.
- Your written confirmation and two forms of identification (Drivers License and a major credit card - no debit cards) must be presented upon check-in.
- Users can substitute travel to the island of Maui as an upgrade option at discounted nightly rates.
- Black-out dates are December 1 thru January 15 and March 15 thru April 20.
- Not available for use by fund raising groups or auctions.
- Users will have 18 months to use certificate.
- To be valid Certificate must be redeemed within 45 days of issue date.
- Cert can be submitted without dates to meet redemption deadline; and can be e-mailed or faxed later.
Notice of cancellations or changes to confirmed reservations must be received at least fourteen (14) days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Failure to cancel or reschedule at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival or no-shows will result in forfeiture of your room taxes.
These accommodation offers can be used together (back to back) or separately, as long as travel is completed within 18 months of the issue date.