|Land & Sea Great Escape Certificate
The best of both worlds! A luxurious 3 night Cruise PLUS 4 days & 3 nights at a 1st rate hotel for two.
8.5” x 3.5” full color, high gloss magazine cover stock, with full details printed on the reverse.
This certificate is valid for a registration form offering the receiver and a guest a 3 night cruise and 4 days & 3 nights of hotel accommodation (double occupancy required).The cruise line is either Carnival or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (entry-level inside cabin with possibility of upgrade to a higher category for additional charge).
In order to receive the Registration validation form, the end user has to pay $22.95 for Processing & Delivery.
Cruise Ports and Destinations:
- Miami to the Bahamas
- Los Angeles to Mexico
- Cape Canaveral to the Bahamas
4 Day 3 Night Hotel Accommodations in locations such as:
Orlando, FL., Las Vegas, NV., Miami, FL., Anaheim, CA., (Disneyland area) Ft. Lauderdale, FL., Long Beach, CA., Los Angeles, CA., Daytona Beach, FL., Cocoa Beach, FL., and Tampa, FL.
* Hotel accommodations must be used as a pre-cruise or post-cruise stay.
- The traveling guests will pay $199 per person for port charges, government taxes and cruise processing fees for the 4 Day 3 Night cruise from Miami, Los Angeles or Cape Canaveral.
- $50 per person registration activation (non-refundable).
- Guests are responsible for hotel taxes and fees of approximately $15 to $20 per day per room at the hotel.
- These fees must be paid immediately via credit card, cashier's check or money order once the request has been made and the cruise has been reserved.
* Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities and miscellaneous expenses are not included. For about $290 per person, the end users get a full week cruise and hotel vacation that he or she will cherish.
- All travel requires a minimum of 90 days booking notice prior to user's requested travel date.
- To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver license and a major credit card.
- US travelers need proof of citizenship and photo I.D.
- US resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card.
- Non US aliens need a valid passport and a US Multiple Re-Entry Visa.
- US Resident aliens and non US aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation.
- Only one travel offer per household may be used in an 18 month period.
- This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package.
- Sailings are available on select dates with an additional charge for high or peak season and holidays.
- Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed.
The offer expires 18 months from user's activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.